We are all about team.
We have an amazing vibe and culture.
We love to learn, grow and be absolutely amazing at what we do.
We love coming to work and love our clients.
We’re all positive and grateful as well as being motivated, driven and focused.
We are an award-winning clinic that specialises in beauty, paramedical and fantastic skin! Our specialised therapists are of the highest standard, not just in their training and skills level but also in the excellent, caring service they provide. Our clinic stocks and uses world leading products and medical grade equipment and skin care. We are looking for a passionate team player who loves people, exceptional customer service, results and being part of an amazing and inspiring team of positive beings. If this is you feel free to send your resume and of course a short but fabulous cover letter.
Strictly Minimum of 3 years hands on experience required
We offer these benefits:
- We believe in and value Work-Life-Balance, so we have split shifts 7am-2 or 2-9pm! Flexible shifts and NO Sunday work!
- Amazing working environment whilst working with all the latest and best technology.
- Work in a Central Location with FREE car parking & the tram stop is directly out the front!
- Ongoing training for growth & development (personally and professionally).
- Fantastic pay and huge incentives for that special individual.
- Belong as a member of a dynamic and positive family team environment.
- Fully staffed and serviced reception area, so you can focus on what you love…. skin!
Who we are looking for:
- We welcome full-time professionals who are passionate about their chosen career and are results driven.
- A diligent eagerness to learn and progress in the field of Cosmetic Beauty treatments and Clinical & Paramedical treatments
- Make yourself available for evenings and Saturdays.
- Sound knowledge and ability to perform all Beauty Treatments.
- Confident individuals that can strive in providing the best experience for all Advanced Skin & Beauty Clinic clients.
- Experience eagerness and the willing to learn, paramedical cosmetic procedures (experience would be advantageous and greatly acknowledged)
- A bright, positive & enthusiastic personality would perfectly suit our team.
If this sounds like a good match for your professional goals, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All correspondence and enquiries will be treated in confidence.